Tuesday 28 January 2014

Do you have the same problems as me?

Hey guys,

I thought as my first post I would explain to you my daily battles with skin, hair and body so that we can share tips together. Like most people I could probably go on and on about my flaws so I'd better begin.

Body 
I am very lucky as I am naturally thin. This is mainly because I am young but do try and eat healthy. Ok, the last bit was a lie. Its a daily battle to eat fruit and veg rather than a scrumptious looking slice of cake that is teasing me in the cupboard and I'm sure we all share a similar problem here.
My skin is in a great condition partly because i am young but also because i TRY to take care of it. I have some great recommendations which ill share in a future post which will work for young and mature skin.
Exercise is yet another problem for me. I walk to and from school everyday and visit the gym once a week but even though i love sport i'm not currently part of any teams mainly because i seriously don't have enough time.

Hair
I could ramble on about my hair FOREVER but don't worry ill keep it to the point. I am a natural brunette though i did dye my hair slightly darker a while ago. I am thinking about going blonde but my hair is just screaming at me not to use bleach! I have medium /long hair  which even though I LOVE  my long hair I have a constant battle with the lack of volume. My hair also gets incredibly oily so I have to wash my hair every night which I know isn't great but it has to be done. I apply heat to my hair on a regular basis but thanks to my heat protection spray my hair still feels smooth and looks glossy!

Skin
I don't even know where to start. I have combination skin which is honestly a pain in the back side but normally my skin is my friend. A huge problem for me is that i have a lot of redness in my skin. I have never been to see a dermatologist but i can't remember a time where my skin wasn't red so i think that its just natural and not a skin problem. At least a positive is that i don't have to buy blusher. I have never seen a blogger with the same issue, so if you have picked up some tips and tricks then PLEASE TELL ME! If you do have a similar problem to me then I have a few tips and tricks to help and I am also trying out different creams to reduce the redness so I can review those for you.

Thanx guys
Chloeee xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment