Tuesday 25 March 2014

Nivea daily essentials express hydration primer review

This product has truly become my best friend. Since i began using it i have seen a huge improvement in my skin. Personally i have dry skin which gets the odd spot and having a primer which is also a moisturiser has banished those flakes ever since i began using it.

This product seems to have picked up mixed reviews, some say that it makes their skin peel when they try to apply foundation over the top, which was originally a problem for me. I found that to solve this problem, the product simply needed time to dry. I apply the primer to my face, after cleansing and moisturing, i then do my eye makeup whilst it dries (this only takes a couple of minutes), once dried i can easily apply my foundation.

I haven't noticed a huge increase in the lasting power of the primer, but i don't find my makeup slipping and sliding whilst i'm at the gym or through daily life.

I would definitely repurchase this product without a second thought. Its worth it!

If you are unsure about using a primer as it seems like an added cost, then there are some not so well known positives about wearing a primer. Not only does it make your foundation stay longer and create an even base, it also acts as a barrier between your skin and your makeup therefore less foundation is likely to sink into your pores. This makes cleaning your skin much easier as foundation hasn't managed to find itself in the deepest, darkest area of your pores therefore your skins condition should improve. There are also many individual benefits to primers for example, some decrease the apperance of pores, some decrease the oil produced by the skin whilst some hydrate and also for older women some have anti aging properties.

Its like another part of your skin care routine!

I would give this product 4.5 stars.
Thanks guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment