Sunday 23 February 2014

organix ever straight keratin therapy flat iron spray

Hey guys,
This will definitely be a rave review! I have owned this product for at least 6 months and I LOVE IT! I straighten my hair every day and using this product makes it smooth and shiny and i can't detect any split ends.

The formula

Unlike some heat protestants this one doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky but instead is quickly absorbed by the hair. This product is full of smoothing ingredients for your hair, coconut oil, Keratin proteins, avocado oil, and cocoa butter.
It doesn't weigh the hair down so no worries your hair will still look shiny yet voluminous. There is quite a strong smell of coconut in this product which has got me heaps of compliments but don't worry if u hate the smell of coconut, like me, you'll get used to it and in no time you won't even be able to smell it. If you have frizzy hair then this may  be what you need to tame those unruly tresses. The ingredients will help to smooth the cuticle, holding your hair straight all day. Before using this product my hair would feel dehydrated and had a tenancy to become frizzy, which i'm sure you'll agree isn't the most flattering look.

I must add that this product is specifically to straighten hair rather than curl, since the hair will become incredibly soft and will struggle to hold a curl. Despite this i would recommend this to anyone who has dry/ damaged hair from using straighteners or if you just want to have glossy, straight and healthy hair.

Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment